The Holidays are here and Christmas shopping is in full swing! (I know you’ve been gathering your emails/newspapers and sorting out where to go first for Black Friday!)
Let’s be real here, finding the best gifts for all the different people (and ages) in your life can be a tough task. Especially the littlest ones! Sure, you could get them nothing and they wouldn’t even know. They would still have more fun playing with the wrapping paper and boxes then any actual gift you give them. Still, gifts you must give!
The best approach to buying gifts for your littles under one, is think about what will make your life easier. When babies are that young, most of the gifts out there are actually contraptions that make mom and dad’s life easier while being disguised as a toy. Definitely have to have at least one gift that falls under this category.
Next, you can never go wrong with new blankies and clothes. There are always newer and cuter clothes to buy, so Christmas is the perfect excuse to get your baby (who may or may not already have way too many) new clothes.
I know it is overwhelming, especially with having so many options and so many places to go. Below is a list I put together of my favorite items this season, and you can get them all from the comfort of your home thanks to every parents best friend, Amazon.
- Fisher-Price Roarin’ Rainforest Jumperoo – this is my personal lifesaver. My darling girl decided that she was too cool for her bouncer or bumbo, so we knew she was ready for a jumperoo! It’s the best purchase we’ve made yet. (just look at her!)
- If your little one is getting to the stage of walking, this adorable walker is perfect for encouragement and assistance!
- If your budget is closer to $100, and you’re looking for an “all-in-one” type of toy, look no further! This amazing contraption was even awarded the best 9-12 month toy in 2016 according to The Bump!
- Now, if your baby is new new, (like in the >4 months category) you need a swing/glider! What I love most about this one is the fact that it’s higher than most, so when you’re sitting on the couch or at the table, your baby is more level with you as opposed to being closer to the ground.
- This, I don’t even have words, it’s genius! This is more for you then the baby, but it’s still a must for all those cute age pictures!
- Now onto the littler things, like cute clothing! I’m a firm believer that every baby needs a cloud onesie. So here is a super cute one that comes in grey or pink!
Parents, if you do not have Amazon Prime… you need it NOW! I promise whatever you see in the store you will find cheaper on Amazon, plus FREE two day shipping is pretty outstanding! If you’re not one for commitments, click the link to: Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial.
I hope this list gave you some ideas or at least pointed you in the right direction. I kept it short and sweet so it wouldn’t be too much to take in. Let me know what you plan on getting your little one for Christmas!